Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Gospel of God

Before I start my posts about all the fun times we had in California, I wanted to share my enjoyment from the real "happiest place on earth". I don't want to downplay the main reason we went to California, which was to gain more Christ by attending the six day semi-annual Summer Training (a conference where Christians from all over the world gather to study a portion of the Bible). The training was on the Gospel of God, especially focusing on the gospel on the book of Romans. I had never heard the gospel in such a deep and enjoyable way. The gospel is just Christ! When we preach the gospel to others, we should be bringing them Christ. But in order to bring Christ to others, we need more Christ ourselves. We need to be living a "Christ-filled" life so we can shine Him forth in our contact with unbelievers. There were so many enjoyable messages given related to this so I'll hopefully be able to share more in the coming weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment