After a week in Anaheim we concluded our trip with a quick trip north to a quaint little town north of Santa Barbara called
Solvang. It's a Danish village that reminds us a lot of Leavenworth. Ken's family is Danish so Ken and Ted had a good time perusing the Danish items and of course, the Danish treats! We also visited Ken's Aunt, Uncle and cousins who live in nearby
Lompoc.
Leah and I had a good laugh about the
doggy d
rinking fountain.

Being a teacher I had to take a picture of this misspelled sign. I hope everyone had a nice "
indepence" day!
Solvang Silliness!




Ken's Aunt
Judene and Uncle Coe have a cute dog. Levi couldn't get enough of his new playmate!


Last time Ken saw Cousin Eric, he was taller. Not so anymore!

Cousin Janelle has a ways to go!

Here are those Dazzling Danish Dudes...Four Peterson boys (Coe, Ted, Levi and Ken)
After
Solvang we headed home and faced real life again. Our whole trip was so much fun...it was really hard to come home.
FYI, next time you are near Solvang I live just outside Pismo Beach (up near San Luis Obispo) which is 45 min away. If you ever come down here again look me up!!
ReplyDelete