So you're probably wondering how we can have pictures from Thanksgiving when it's the day before T-day. Well, that's because my brilliant big brother Jona had a grand idea to throw us a Thanksgiving feast when we journeyed to Pullman to see the newest Bringhurst Baby, Nathan. So last weekend we had a Bringhurst Thanksgiving. Unfortunately I didn't think to take pictures during the actual meal. But here are some pics from the trip.
I've got my Starbucks and am ready to hit the road!

Leah's ready to go too!

We arrived in Pullman and the kids immediately became reacquainted with Cousin Caleb!

Caleb in his winter garb (yes, there was snow there!)

Leah discovering the joys of holding babies!

A baby looks good on Ken! Brings back memories of our earlier child-rearing days!

Leah and Uncle Jona!

Cousin time! Levi, Rivers, Caleb and Leah.

Of course there's got to be a silly picture!

Auntie Autumn and Leah and of course, Baby Nathan

Stairs fun!

Uncle Jona, Are you pushing the kids down the stairs?

I was able to enjoy some baby-holding too...when I could pry Nathan from Leah!

Gram-Bee (Caleb's grandma nickname) and Nathan!
Fun times in Pullman for Thanksgiving Take 1. Stay tuned for the Peterson Thanksgiving!
cute pictures hannah! Happy Thanksgiving to you guys!
ReplyDelete