Saturday, October 31, 2009

I don't love fall...

...nope, I'm not one of those Seattleites who love the changing colors of the leaves, cozying up to a good book while it pours outside or picking out a brand new pair of rubber boots. However, this sunny-day-loving girl has managed to find one little pasttime that I actually enjoy and look forward to in the fall. THE PUMPKIN FARM!!! It's funny because I didn't grow up with memories of going to the pumpkin farm so there's no nostalgia there. But I think growing up with fond memories of going to grandpa's farm in Oregon might be one reason that I look forward to heading out to the foggy plains of Snohomish, WA to spend a day watching the kids play on the farm. Here are some pics of our recent visit followed by pics from grandpa's farm in Oregon where we celebrated grandpa's 89th birthday:



















No comments:

Post a Comment