Because we have exaclty one boy and one girl in this family, I have always been fascinated by their differences. People always say "boys and girls are so different" and I must say that lately I think I can wholeheartedly agree.
Little girls like to look cute and have their hair curled (this is Leah right before her piano recital last Sunday!)

Little girls like to pose for pictures and smile sweetly!

Little girls love to pick out new dresses and put on little fashion shows!

Little girls will pose with their grandma's for fun pictures! (Thanks mom for coming to Leah's recital...she was so glad you came!)

Then there are little boys. Little boys bring home things that look like this from school and want them displayed for all to see:

Little boys draw pictures of toilets during art time at school and then proudly point to the "poop" in the drawing (yes, Levi really did this).

Little boys make mud pies for hours and then later while in bed confess things like, "mom, I also used your dish soap and a little of your lotion in my mud soup."

How we love our little girl and our little boy!
I'm scared!!! :)
ReplyDeleteJodi