Well folks, it's over! School's out for the summer! I am so thankful to the Lord for such a wonderful school year for all three of us. After much prayer, He really provided all three of us school-bound Peterson's the perfect situations this year!
Leah had so many successes in first grade from fine-tuning her reading skills to tackling her math facts and conducting some major science experiments. We are so proud of her and who she's
becoming as she grows older. She loves the Lord...singing to Him, praying to Him and asking about Him and for this we are so thankful!
Here we are right before we both headed to school for the last time this year:

Then we added Levi who also had his last day of preschool today!

This is Levi and Teacher Jo, his fabulous preschool teacher. We are also so proud of Levi this year! From learning to write his name with perfection to counting, counting and more counting, he's come so far. His wonderful sense of humor really won the hearts of his teachers who proclaim that he had them laughing to tears more than once! (We're still trying to decide if that's a good thing!)

This is Levi with teacher Diane who told us in secrecy that if she could take one kid home at night, it would be Levi. Maybe she tells all the parents that, but boy was that compliment good for the parenting ego!

Here's Levi with his two best preschool buddies,
Aiden and
Tristen:

Here's Leah and I on our first day of school this year! When I think about Leah's growth as a student and my growth as a teacher this year, I am amazed. Last year by mid-August I wasn't even sure I was going to have a job this year. On August 19
th I was hired to teach 4
th grade to my entire class from student teaching. I feel so blessed to have had this opportunity as I had really prayed for the Lord's best arrangement for me. I had a truly amazing year - thank you Lord!
No comments:
Post a Comment