This is his pants drawer...no pants were folded at the start!
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Need a laundry boy?
If there's a job to be done, you can count on Levi to be there...complaining and whining. He is especially not a fan of cleaning his room. I always have to assign him jobs to get him started (i.e. stack all the books, pick up dirty clothes, etc.). So you can imagine my surprise when yesterday Levi asked me if he could organize his drawers. Since they were a disaster, I said "sure" and left him alone. After a quiet half hour in his room, he said, "I'm done!" I came to see exactly what that meant and was totally shocked to see this:
This is his pants drawer...no pants were folded at the start!
And here's his shirt drawer. You can't tell but he has all his tank tops, short sleeves and long sleeves in separate stacks:
This is his pants drawer...no pants were folded at the start!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hannah. That is hilarious. I actually loved organizing my drawers as a kid. Sadly that did not seem to rub off on any of my kids! Glad it seems to have rubbed of on one of yours.=}
ReplyDelete