We consider ourselves your typical all-american family...but we've been short two "all-american" things. The family dog and we had never been to a baseball game. Well, since there is no way we're getting a dog, we decided to try our hand at the baseball game. The kids got free tickets to the Everett Aquasox (minor league) game on Sunday.
Here's Levi showing off his all-american junk food!

Sliding down the railings was more entertaining than watching the game!

He gives the game a thumbs up!

The whole family! The kids got free hats for being in the first 1,000 kids!

It was also all-you-can-drink rootbeer float night!

Leah and mom!

Dad and Levi!

Oh, and happily the Aquasox won! They hit at least four homeruns...of course every time it happened I happened to be looking away! lol!
Hannah! It's Lindsey from AB! So glad you posted this link. I hardly ever get on the AB group anymore but I do blog almost daily! So glad I can keep in touch with you this way!!
ReplyDelete