Saturday, May 21, 2011

Bad Blogger=Random Photo Post

It's hard to find the time to blog so here are some pictures to let all my faithful followers know that I'm still alive and things are still going on in the lives of the Peterson People!

First of all...Ken got me a new espresso machine for my birthday (what a guy!) So I decided to not only perfect the art of making delicious lattes, but also the art of designs in my foam. This is my first attempt at a heart! I must confess that I haven't been successful since, but I will not give up! My 4th grade class and Leah's 3rd grade class went on a field trip together so we got some mommy/daughter time while cruising the Port of Seattle:

Levi and Cousin Caleb are two of a kind:


Fun times on bunkbeds:

Leah gives Cousin Nathan a piano lesson:



We went for a hike to Heybrook Lookout:



Would you look at that view?


LOVE hiking in the spring:

My little baseball boy:

Beautiful Mukilteo sunset:

That about sums up the Peterson People lately - lots going on!


No comments:

Post a Comment