Because I've been a negligent blogger, I must now do a January post to make up for my lack. Since it's been awhile, I guess I forgot how to upload pictures because they ended up in the wrong order. So we'll start with the end of the month and work our way to the beginning.
On January 31st Ken celebrated his 33rd birthday and I "skipped school" to hang out with him. We went to the Blazing Onion for...what else, BURGERS!!


Then we went to not one, but TWO of the areas finest donut shops:

That night we had the family and some friends over for dinner, which Ken cooked himself. He also read his guests a story:

He also had his guests sample the donuts...FROST won!


Rewind to mid-January. Ken prepared and cooked cow tongue and bull frog and had Ben, Aileen and Emmanuel over for yet, another weird food fest.
This is the cow tongue (I must admit, I thought it was rather tasty...at least more tasty than I expected):

That's Leah eating fried frog leg:

Here's Ben helping Ken scrape the cow tongue:

This is the bull frog before we fried it and ate it - looks nasty, tastes great:

That's the cow tongue before Ken boiled it for three hours:

At some point in January, Leah got new glasses:

And her own guitar! She actually saved up most of the money to buy this herself!

That sums up January....hopefully February will go a little better in the blog department!
Seriously? frogs and cow tongues??? hmm maybe I'm glad we live far away from you LOL
ReplyDeleteyes, better in the blog dept. and less in the fear factor menu!
ReplyDelete