Monday, September 13, 2010

Orange Crush!

Levi had his first soccer game this Saturday with his team - AKA Orange Crush. This is the first time Levi's played so he's still working on well, most parts of the game. lol! But he sure is enthusiastic and a blast to watch.
Here he's being "crowned" the goalie for the first quarter:When the ball's away, the goalie will play:


Go get 'em tiger!
Levi's best cheerleader:


Whew, soccer is tiring!



4 comments:

  1. I love how Levi's goalie jersey is almost bigger than he is!! :D

    I would probably need a nap after a game of soccer, too - that is a lot of running around to be doing in one hour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love watching little tiny soccer players. They move in swarms around the ball while the kid manning the goal picks dandelions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm crushed that I wasn't there for the game. Will you be playing over the mountains any time soon? Probably we'll need to come over. We can help Leah cheer.

    Pun for the day: To avoid the "Crush" get rid of the "C" then you'll be in a ____.

    Grandpa B.

    ReplyDelete